Entp.hud.gov Coupon

Does HUD Owe You A Refund?

Access to this information is intended only for individuals or authorized agents who are requesting a premium refund or distributive share payment of a previously owned FHA property and received HUD form 27050-B directly from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development within the past 180 days; and agents with express written consent acting directly on behalf of the qualified property

Actived: Tuesday Feb 23, 2021

URL: https://entp.hud.gov/dsrs/refunds/

Related topics